Thursday 4 November 2010

Introduction

For my final coursework product I have decided to create the music magazine, which consists of a front cover, contents page and a double page spread for a new original magazine.
The reasons I decided to choose this brief was because of the following:
• After completing both preliminary tasks, I preferred creating the magazine cover.
• When completing the film task I had no knowledge of how to edit film using computer programs that made it harder to do. I also feel that my knowledge will not expand enough to create a god film opening.
• I prefer working with still images, using the equipment and editing the pictures using programs such as Photoshop which I am able to use quite well, and hopefully progress more doing this task.
• I have a keen interest in current music and on a regular basis I purchase music magazines.
To create this product I will go through the process of research (analysing current music magazines), planning (drafts of my product), production (the making of my product) and evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment